***In an effort to create a more fair and balanced race environment for all individuals involved in the EVR Cup Series, all drivers will receive a maximum of 2 (two) provisionals per segment, totaling 8 (eight) overall for the season. Provisionals must be received by 7:00PM on race night in my inbox. Provisionals can be sent in thru the Contact us section of the site, it comes directly to me! This year Provisionals Points will be issued as a 50 Point flat-rate for all people needing them. This rule not only makes it easier on the points calculator person (myself) but ensures that no matter what the car count provisionals are the same amount of points for everyone! (this is a much better way to do this over what i was doign last year, which was just taggin the provisionals at the end of the race finish)
Also, please note that in the detailed points page the column marked provisionals has absolutely nothing to do with this rule. I am not sure how the points calculator generates that number....
2. Please show up for race on time and prepared to race. If you make it in server before qualifying is over you will be allowed to start at the rear of the field. Failure to be in server before qualifying has ended will result in you not being able to run.
3. Learn your F2 button and be aware of where you and the cars around you are.
4. *** We WILL NOT be racing back to the caution on all OVAL TRACKS from lap 1 until there is 10 laps to go. After 10 laps to go, driver will race back to the caution in a safe manner, we do this in an effort to give the leaders the chance to race for their finishing postions. On ROAD COURSE races, the rule is cut back to 3 LAPS.
4a. We will be using the LUCKY DOG rule in the EVR Cup Series. The LD will be named at the time of caution, and the LD is required to ne End of the longest line at the time of restart, so please pit on the lap prior to going back green (ussually the lap after the cars off the lead lap pit). No LD will be given once we hit 10 laps to go, just like nascar!
5. Lapped cars will drive thru pits with one to go when there are 10 or less laps remaining in race as to let the leaders race for the win.
6. If you cause two cautions you will be required to retire from race.
7. If you self-spin on purpose to cause a caution you will be disqualified.
8. During pace laps you will be required to stay within 0.2 secs of the car in front of you. Please learn how to pace properly,it makes restarts go much smoother.
8a. On starts/restarts the Pole man will pace at the proper pace speed for given track and will start/restart the race when spotter says "Green,Green,Green" Lagging back or jumping starts/restarts will result in a black flag.
9. Whatever the game says goes.
10. No black flags will be cleared by administrators at any time. If you are given a bogus BF it will be considered just a racing deal. It happens. Sorry but thats the way it must be.
11. If you disco from server during race you will be allowed to get back in and keep racing if you can,but no laps will be given back. Again,It's just a racing deal.
12. No Flaming Period, flaming will get you kicked from the server.
13. There will be one restart issued before lapd 2 is complete if the admins deem it neccesary, this rulle will be voted on during the race as to keep it fair play for all participants.
14. No Talking During Qualifying.
14a. On starts/restarts when spotter says "We're goin' green" there will be absolutely no chatting period. If you are on Ventrilo with us please stop all chat when you hear spotter tell you we're goin' green.
15. No intentional wrecking (Instant Ban).
16. No jumping the starts.
17. No bumping in turns.
18. Damaged and lapped cars should stay high when leaders approach.
19. Please keep race chat to an absolute minimum.
20. Most of all RESPECT your fellow racers and HAVE FUN!!!!
Thanks to Ghostriders racing for the availibility of there base rule set, please note those rules specific to EVR!