EVRacing TRT Shootout Rules
What is the EVRacing TRT ShootOut Series?
Its simple... There will be a track announced on Monday. Also announced will be how many laps. You can run the track as many times as you like during the week. (Until 8am CST on Monday Morning) You can also run the track at your preferred track wetness. On the following Monday the results will be announced. You must run on an EVR server to get your times counted. Points will be rewarded for the fastest (TRT) session of the registered racers on the track.
will be eligible?
is the Schedule?
All times are subject for review by the EVRacing Board and they could deem your times illegal. If so then your times and points will be removed from the website.
ARE THE RULES?
2. No Cheating! (this includes using slam passing to better your lap time) If your tactics are deemed unethical, you run the risk of being Black Listed and having all your records taken away! Race Clean!
3. You must run against an EVRacing Member if you are Protested by another racer for having an illegal time. This will give you the opportunity to prove that you in fact can or can not legally run those amazing times.
4. Zer0 Tolerance on cheating policy. Both Late Models and Sprints have a board assigned to review times ran on the EVRacing servers. If the members view your times as cheating or illegal then your times will be removed.
5. Wall Banging / Bashing to obtain better lap times will NOT be tolerated. If you cant prove your time with an EVR member and with damage on then its not legal. Other leagues / sites may accept wall bashing but EVRacing will not accept that sort of driving antics on our charts.
6. DTR2 - Hypershifting will not be tolerated! Using an auto or manual transmission is okay. However, rapidly shifting back and forth to obtain better lap times will be deemed illegal. This will be strictly and swiftly enforced!
7. Some tracks have a flaw in their scoring system that allows for someone to "cutt" across the infield sections to obtain better lap times. We have stuided this and will not be allowing those runs in our charts. If a racer is running times close to the "cutt" times then that racer is subject to Protest and may lose all points and charting eligibility if the racer cannot prove their times are legit with an EVRacing Member present.
8. No NotePad editing! If we suspect that you may be editing your setups in notepad, you will be asked to email your setups. If we feel that you weren't honest about this, then we will simply remove your times.
9. Have fun!
How Are Points Awarded?
Finish Points / Fastlap Bonus ----------------------------- 1st = 175 1st = +15 2nd = 170 2nd = +12 3rd = 165 3rd = +10 4th = 160 4th = +9 5th = 155 5th = +8 6th = 150 6th = +7 7th = 146 7th = +6 8th = 142 8th = +5 9th = 138 9th = +4 10th = 134 10th = +3 11th = 130 11th = +2 12th = 127 12th = +1 13th = 124 14th = 121 15th = 118 16th = 115 17th = 112 18th = 109 19th = 106 20th = 103 21st = 100 22nd = 97 23rd = 94 24th = 91 25th = 88 26-33= -2 34-99= 70